Sunday, September 18, 2016

BOSTON STARTS KINDERGARTEN!

August 24, 2016

I am kind of freaking out here. Seriously, how can my oldest Grandson, be old enough to start public school? Seriously? Time has flown! Boston turned 5 in July and sure he could have waited another year to start KINDERGARTEN, but this kid is so ready! He can read, and catches on to stuff so fast, he would be bored stiff in another year of preschool. So today he started his FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! He goes to Columbia Elementary, the same school his Daddy started KINDERGARTEN.

He was SO EXCITED! So was I! I could hardly stand it! I couldn't wait for Mikell to call me at work to tell me how it went. Was he nervous? Did he play with any kids? Did he like his teacher? etc...

Well, it all worked out great! Boston loved SCHOOL, his TEACHER and he made lots of  FRIENDS!

I am so happy for Boston! I'm so glad he loves KINDERGARTEN! I can't wait for him to soak up all that EDUCATION that awaits him and I hope he will always love SCHOOL!

                                              Holding a "First Day of Kindergarten" sign.
Walking in to Columbia School
Here's Boston in his classroom. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I love the first day of school!
Boston wanted me to see some of his new school clothes. He kept telling me what he was going to wear on what day! This boy cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment