Tuesday, September 20, 2016

REMINGTON STARTS PRESCHOOL

Sept 6, 2016

I cannot believe Remington is really starting PRESCHOOL.  How can that be? He seems so young to me (Well he is still two years old) but he will be 3 yrs. old Oct 3rd so the PRESCHOOL teacher tested him and he is so ready to start PRESCHOOL. He is a real SMARTIE and she said she wouldn't have any problems having him begin.

To say he was excited, is an understatement. He kept saying, "I'm going to have fun! I'm going to color!"  And he did! Ashley said he couldn't wipe the smile off his face. He couldn't wait to get in and play with the other kids, and color! He called me right when he got home and told me he had FUN!

The TEACHER told Ashley he did awesome! She said he sat still and listened and did everything very well. I am so happy for REMINGTON! He is a social little guy and he needs to be able to play with other kids. I 'm so happy that he gets to go to PRESCHOOL!

                                             This little guy is so excited for school!
                                             Here he is with his new Preschool teacher!
Here his standing underneath his name printed on the green frog! Oh I can't believe he is in Preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment