Friday, September 23, 2016

BOSTON IS A SEATTLE SEAHAWK!

September 2016

Boston started playing FLAG FOOTBALL and I tell ya, I love it! It's my favorite SPORT to watch him play. Don't get me wrong I love watching him play baseball and soccer but FOOTBALL is my favorite! He is learning PLAYS and he has been making lots of TOUCHDOWNS and pulling many FLAGS (TACKLES).  What is so funny is that he loves it out there so much and in between plays you can see him either jumping up and down because he is so happy, or he is chewing on his fingers, gloves, etc.. like his Daddy used to do.

He is super excited to be a SEATTLE SEAHAWK and he was really happy to be playing his new friend from Kindergarten, Ryker, who was on the PACKERS team!  I love watching him practice with Zach and I love the time Zach and Mikell put into him learning new skills.

Oh I love how fun this little boy has playing all kinds of SPORTS. It sure makes it fun for this Grandma!






 Here he is making his first TOUCHDOWN! They are wearing their white uniforms here.
 I got him jumping around with excitement! He loves playing this game!
                                                       Here his is hiking the ball
                                   Giving a high five to his teammates after practice in this one
                                                           Love this little Seahawk!


No comments:

Post a Comment