Saturday, September 24, 2016

MOM'S 80TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!

September 11, 2016

I asked Joyce if we could CELEBRATE my Mom's BIRTHDAY at her house. She said sure! So I went up early and decorated the tables and brought a huge bouquet of BALLOONS and we decided to just have CAKE AND ICE CREAM and then go downstairs and watch this VIDEO Zach and I worked so hard on. I'm a zombie from staying up so late at night trying to gather all of the pics I could find for the last 80 years of her life. Unfortunately I couldn't get to a lot of my pics but I did what I could in a short amount of time!  Zach had to cut out an hour and a half of pics because the video would have been 2 1/2 hours long!  He did a great job putting it together for me and my Mom was so happy with it! She loved that it showed so many of our FAMILY GET TOGETHERS and the FUN our FAMILY  has had together over the years, including the FUN TRIPS we have gone on together.

This weekend was so FULL with the Hobo Dinner, the BYU/UTAH game, making Salsa and celebrating her Birthday, but My Mom loved it all! More than anything she loves spending time with her FAMILY and she cannot get enough of the GREAT GRANDKIDS! We are so happy she is a FUN, ENERGETIC, FUNNY, LOVING, GIVING, SPIRITUAL example to all of us. She is a HUGGER, A JOKESTER, and she has the best LAUGH that totally cracks us up and you can't help but LAUGH with her when she thinks she is FUNNY! I am so glad she is my MOM and I just LOVE her so much! She is my FAVORITE PERSON and my BEST FRIEND.

                                           HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY MOM!
 She neither looks or acts like an 80 year old. She is very young at heart!















 After opening presents we all went downstairs. the kids played so good while the adults watched the video. Some of these pics are after the video and everyone is just talking.



 I love this picture! My mom loves her little sister! She is so happy she has finally moved back to Utah.





                                           Morgan, Logan, Andy and Waylon


                                                     Remington and Beau
                                                Grandpa Tom, Mona and Paisley
                                                         Reece and Boston
                                          Diane and Logan
 Boston explaining the pictures he and Waylon drew for Grandma Shirley

What a great BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION for my MOM! LOVE YOU MOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment