Sunday, September 29, 2013

DEER HUNTING...KIND OF!

September 28, 2013

Zach asked me to drive up with him to FARMINGTON CANYON with Boston. I said I would even though FARMINGTON CANYON scares me to death! He needed to give Chase some batteries and go up and check on him to see how he was doing on the MUZZLE LOADER DEER HUNT. I have always wanted to see where exactly they go HUNTING so I was glad I went with him. It wasn't too bad driving up there and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL where they set up CAMP. I was so surprised how flat the land is that they CAMP on and I got to see the MOUNTAIN they climb to look for DEER. So we didn't go DEER HUNTING, but just "looked for deer" as we were driving around. That's my kind of DEER HUNTING!
Boston was in heaven up there. He is exactly like his Daddy! He didn't mind the chilly weather and he was as happy as could be up there. He wanted to keep RIDING THE 4 WHEELER and he named it BULLSEYE. Every time they would hit a MUDDY BUMP, Boston would yell, "GO BULLSEYE!" (Bullseye is the horse on Toy Story). Zach helped Chase chop down trees so they could cut wood for his CAMP FIRE. We had a nice time up there and we only stayed a few hours but I was really glad I went, especially so I won't worry as much now when Zach goes up there HUNTING in October because now I know exactly where he is.

 Boston loved riding on the 4 wheeler with Daddy. They spotted a few deer.
 I love this photo of Boston. He was having so much fun! He is going to be hunter with his Daddy I guarantee it!
 He kept laughing so hard so I tried to take a photo of us together while he was laughing.
                                      Boston took over the camera and took a pic of me!
                                                       Lovin' the outdoors like Daddy
                                         I love this pic. He didn't know I was taking photos of him.
                                                     Running through the meadow
Zach's strength came in handy. He would haul out those big trees like they were nothing.
                                              They loaded up Chase's truck with firewood

                                    This is the beautiful mountain they love to hike to find the deer.

                                             Best Friends, or you could say, "Brothers."
 Chase mounted a gun rack on his bike handlebars so he could drive up some trails and be prepared! He was pretty camouflaged!
Boston running and leaping into "Uncle Chase's" arms to say goodbye. Boston had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment