Sunday, September 29, 2013

MATERNITY SHOTS

September 15, 2013

Ashley wanted to have some MATERNITY PHOTO'S taken of her but before you know, time flew and then she felt she was too big to have the pics turn out cute. I disagreed. I think she is a darling PREGNANT mommy, even though she was due in 2 weeks, and she feels fat and swollen, she still looks BEAUTIFUL! So I drove up to Logan to have dinner with them and we decided to go over to the fairgrounds and take a few shots. She didn't really want to cuz she didn't feel like she looked cute and she just had a t-shirt and levi stretchy pants, but I told her she would regret not having a few photos. So, what was only going to be a few photos, turned into a really fun PHOTO SHOOT and I took over 200 pics! We went over at the wrong time of evening when the sun was coming down and was not real cooperative for a photo shoot, but we still got some really good ones. I wish I had a really nice camera to do stuff like this since I love to take pictures, but I was still happy with the ones my little camera took. I bet you'll agree with me, that Ashley is very BEAUTIFUL, PREGNANT! Lytton was such a great sport and they are so cute together. They are going to make great PARENTS!

Oh yeah, and then I asked Lytton if there were any other pictures or poses he would like me to get of Ashley. He said he would love a pic of her on his old DODGE TRUCK. We thought how could we get her up there. Right then Ash takes off running and jumps on by herself!! Me and Lytt were like, What the??? We were like ASHLEY!! You are going to go into labor right now if you do that kind of stuff! Holy Cow! So, at the end of the MATERNITY pics, there's a few pics of Ashley posing on the DODGE TRUCK!\
 I love this photo of her belly. We just wrapped a blue ribbon around her since she is having a BABY BOY!



 I love this photo! We had to do a few with the heart sign...another pinterest idea!
 This one is one of my favorites, a close up of their hands making a heart...love!

 I tied them together with the blue ribbon, cuz afterall they are in this together!
                                                    So excited for their BABY BOY!
                                              "That's my baby boy in there! says Lytton"

                                 This is a tender picture. She loves her little guy already!
                                                         I really love this one too!
 This was not a posed photo. Lytt is always kissing her belly and lovin' on baby already!

 Ashley is laughing so hard because she cannot believe she just jumped on this truck! We were shocked!
 Here's for you, Lytton! Your beautiful baby mama on your old DODGE truck!


No comments:

Post a Comment