Monday, September 9, 2013

PLAYING AT THE PARK

Sept 1, 2013

After bowling, we went to PONDS PARK to PLAY. The boys played some FOOTBALL while me and the little BOYS played LAWN YAHTZEE. I was so excited to PLAY YAHTZEE with my new blocks I had Tanner's husband, Nate, cut for me. I then painted them and put DOTS on them. It was pretty HOT outside and this GAME soon got old for the little boys! I of course wanted to keep playing so when we got home Mikell and Ash were going to PLAY with me but then there were too many interruptions. I WANT SOMEONE TO PLAY LAWN YAHTZEE WITH ME!!
                 Boston loves stacking my Yahtzee blocks and then kicking them over.
                               The big boys playing football...Graham, Bill and Zach
 Ashley and Bentley. Ashley is not sharing her water, that's Bentley's very own cup :)
                               Lytton taking a rest from playing ball. It was so hot today!
                               Mikell sitting in the shade enjoying watching everyone
                                             Lytton, Ashley and Baby Remington
                                                  Zach throwing the football to Zander

 Playing Yahtzee. I throw them out of an old laundry basket. This is so much fun!
                                They boys don't quite get the hang of it just yet.
                                         Then they start fighting over whose turn it is.
 Graham is getting so big! Honestly he has grown 5 inches since I last saw him!
 Trying to capture a "Wright family photo" but Boston wouldn't smile at the camera!
                                                              Zach and Mikell
 I love this pic of Zander lovin' on Bentley and Bentley has his ball in his mouth!
                                     Bella loves Lytton. She can be so sweet at times :)
When we got home Kell tried playing Yahtzee with me but we could only do a few throws.

ANYONE WANNA PLAY?

No comments:

Post a Comment