Tuesday, September 3, 2013

MY BABY TURNS 23!

Aug. 31, 2013

On AUGUST 29, 2013 my BABY GIRL turned 23 Years Old! It was so weird to me to think 23 years ago, I myself was 23 having my last child, and here she is at 23, having her first. How did this happen so fast? I am so proud of the WOMAN she has become. She can be the SWEETEST person in the world, she is fiercely LOYAL, and is truly a COMPASSIONATE, CARING girl. She is SPIRITUAL, DEDICATED, STRONG PHYSICALLY, AND MENTALLY, She is BEAUTIFUL inside and out, She is the most CAPABLE girl. She is my MCGYVER, can FIX stuff  with things you can't imagine, she is a GOOD COOK, She is a GARDENER (def. didn't get that from me!), and a LOVER of ALL ANIMALS, especially HORSES and her DOG, BENTLEY. She HELPS me when I am overwhelmed, and is an awesome WIFE, SISTER, and DAUGHTER. I KNOW she will be a fabulous MOTHER and I look forward to that part of her life. Ashley, I am so proud to be your MOTHER! xoxo

Just how did this happen so fast?? TAKE A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE:

               Ashley just 2 years old. She loved to climb on everything!!
Big Brother Zach trying to get a kiss. Ashley 3 yrs old.
I love this pic of her. Ash is cute at 4 years old
 
                                                     My sweet, sweet Ashley
                                        I loved it when they were sweet to each other!
      Ashley wanted to be a cow for Halloween. Zach was an awesome Genie!
                             She loved my attempt at making a Pocahontas cake!
                    All muddy from digging a hole to China in the back yard!
                                                                  Sweetness right here!

                                                       Lovin' on Daddy at Lagoon
                                                        Loved her turtle, Leonardo
Aah, the teenage years. She loved to dress up in black to toilet paper and saran wrap cars and houses.
                13 and 14 years old. She took lots of trips to Vegas...M&M world!
 She got an award at school for being a positive influence when faced with hard trials. So proud of her!
Lovin' the teenagers here.
 They could be best friends when no one else was around!
                                                                   Me and my girl
                                                   Ashley's loves...Brewski and Ledoux
School Dances 
                                                                 Graduation 2009
Skydiving for her 18th birthday...she is so adventurous!
 Saying goodbye as she leaves for her short stint in Vegas...always willing to sacrifice for others!
                                                                    Crazy College Days!
                                        Meeting, and falling in love with Lytton Bastian
                                                                   Bridals...she is beautiful!
                                                Love this pic! Love her cowboy boots!
                                         Jumpin out of the Dodge Ram in her wedding dress!
So proud of you for being worthy to marry in the Salt Lake Temple

                                                           Squeezin' some tushies!
                                                        I loved your wedding cake!
Honeymooning in Oregon with the love of her life!
 Doing one of her favorite things. Riding horses at the Round Up
Finding out you're pregnant with a BABY BOY!
 Being 9 MONTHS pregnant, and celebrating her 23rd birthday in Rock Springs Wyoming. I made her a Reese's cake because that is her favorite candy and she doesn't really like cake!

 
Her gifts this year consisted on new jammies for her hospital stay, nursing bras, and all that fun kind of stuff you need right before you deliver :)
 Boston pulled the "23" candle off in the car, and stole a few Reese's too :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!    I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment