Tuesday, September 3, 2013

ROCK SPRINGS, WYOMING!

Aug 31-Sept 1, 2013

We planned a fun weekend in ROCK SPRINGS when we found out Ray's HORSE qualified for the BIG RACE! We decided to stay in a HOTEL Saturday night and just SWIM and CELEBRATE Ashley's BIRTHDAY. Then the next afternoon we'd go to the HORSE RACES. Bill and his two little kids decided to come with us, so we all drove up together with Zach, Mikell and Boston following us. We had SO MUCH FUN SWIMMING in the SALT WATER POOL. It was seriously a lot of FUN and I took so many pictures and fun videos of the kiddos. Can I just tell you again how much I LOVE my UNDERWATER CAMERA?!!!
 On a ROAD TRIP! I love going for long drives! It was great that we could all drive together in Bill's car. This may seem strange to some that I go on little trips once in a while with my ex and his kids. I know it's weird but we all get along most the time and I just love the whole big family!
 I love this pic of Boston flying like an airplane. He has a great Dad that loves to play with him!
 The Wright Family...Mikell is freezing. Honestly, a freezing pool that I never could get used to!
 
 Boston would just laugh and laugh every time Zach would throw him high. He kept saying, "Again, Again!"
 Here is Bella swimming under water. Her poor little eyes burned the whole next day from keeping them open in the salt water pool. But look how awesome my camera is! I just can't get over it!
 
                              9 month prego Ashley and Lytton had fun in the freezing cold pool.
                Zander loves having a big brother to throw him around and play with.
                                                       Lovin' the big smiles in this pic!
 Look how clear this underwater picture is. I love it! I love my camera!
                                                   Bella wanting to pose for lots of pictures!
            Zander (ZZ) is such a sweet, sweet boy and does he ever love his big sister!
                                                Lytt was good to keep throwing the kids.
                                     Bella, "Seriously? Another pic?"   She loves her big sis!
                                                       Loving this pic of all the cuties.
                                      Mikell, Me, and Ash. We rarely get a pic of just us girlies.
 There was lots of this going on! Lytt and Zach threw these kids over and over again! They had a ball!
                                        Bill taking his self portrait. He didn't want to be left out!
                  Me and the kids lovin' the hot tub. It felt so good after that ice cold pool!
                                         I LOVE this pic of Zach and the kiddo's. Precious!
 Seriously, don't you love my underwater camera? Look at how clear and cute this pic of Bella is!!
 This pic would have been so cute if Boss would have looked at me. He refused his pic taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment