Monday, September 9, 2013

B-O-W-L-I-N-G

Sept 1, 2013

Bill decided to stay in town so we called Mason and Graham to see if they wanted to go BOWLING with us. We went to Orchard Lanes and had a great time. My BOWLING GAME has gone way down hill since the days when me and my Dad were on a BOWLING LEAGUE. I barely got past 100. I wouldn't have even got that if I hadn't got STRIKE AFTER STRIKE on the TENTH FRAME! GEESH!
                                             Lytton and a very pregnant Ashley!
                                                          Mason...isn't he cute?
                              Ashley winds up...should she be bowling at this point??
                 Ashley plays very well while prego, she totally kicked our butts!
                                                                   Lytt Dawg
                                             Ashley just got a STRIKE! Several actually!
                                                 It's my turn. I totally sucked!

                                                  Mason and ZZ, Bill and Bella
 Have you ever seen a double split? Bella got 2 of these! I have never seen it before!





No comments:

Post a Comment