Sunday, January 12, 2020

THE DART SIDE

December 28, 2019

I watched Ashley's kids so they could meet up with friends to go to dinner and play games. That night Remington slept over and the next day I took Remington, Boston and Waylon to shoot Nerf Gun Wars at THE DART SIDE in the Layton Hill's Mall.

At first there were only 3 other people, but within minutes there were a few parties that joined and it was fun! Each of my little guys were the last men standing during several rounds. I was so proud of them! Especially when they were up against men!

I was lucky because usually the parents have to watch through a window in a different room but when I asked the guy where I needed to go he said I could just go in the bunker where the people that get hit, have to sit out til the next round. It was awesome because then I got to take pictures!

The boys had a BLAST! And so did I. We need to do this more often.




 
 
 




 

 







Man, this was a fun day doing this with those 3 boys. I love having SPECIAL DATES with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment