Sunday, January 19, 2020

BOSTON DIGS DEEP FOR THE WIN

January 11, 2020

Oh my goodness! WRESTLING so stressful! I tell ya, I don't know how I will be able to watch it when my Grandkids get into Jr High and High School. It is intense and my stomach gets into knots. Today Boston did great in his age division. He needed to challenged a bit so they put him up with 4th and 5th graders. Oh my goodness! It was tough. He lost the first two matches and then on his third match he was with a 5th grader that had quickly pinned his other 2 opponents. Well, Boston was down in points, and then Boston DUG DEEP and got so intense, and he just gave it his all and he ended up winning that kid! It was so great just to see him give it his all and to come out victorious.




 So proud of these boys. They work so hard and they never give up!
Melanie and Neal had 3 of their Grandsons wrestling today and all of them did fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment