Wednesday, January 1, 2020

GIFT EXCHANGE WITH SHARLEEN

December 14, 2019

I had the best afternoon! I met my friend Sharleen at Chili's for lunch and we exchanged CHRISTMAS GIFTS. I was excited to give her mine. I did a throwback from when we were little so I got her lots of things that reminded me of her or the things we did back in the day. I made up a 3 page poem that went through our lives. I gave her lots of little things and then I got her HOCKEY tickets because we loved going to HOCKEY GAMES when we were younger. I can't wait to go with her in just a few weeks before she goes back to Mesquite.

She gave me and my mom, sisters, Joyce and Jenny these homemade hangars with a really special poem on it. She is very thoughtful.

I love spending time with her and getting caught up on our lives and we have the best time reminiscing of our childhood. We have the best memories. I'm so glad she is back in my life and I cannot wait to make more memories with her!










No comments:

Post a Comment