Sunday, January 12, 2020

CHRISTMAS EVE 2019

December 24, 2019

I was so happy that they let us leave work at noon today! I drove to Idaho to spend CHRISTMAS EVE with Ashley's family. It was so fun to see those kiddo's so excited for Santa to come tonight. We had a great time. We opened up my CHRISTMAS BOOKS that I give to each kid, and then a family CHRISTMAS BOOK and of course the FAMILY YEARBOOK. They loved their books. I read them over and over to them. When it got dark we drove around to see the Christmas lights and we couldn't believe it! We actually saw SANTA walking into a building. We drove around to see if we could see his REINDEER hiding out somewhere. We thought we saw them clear across a field so boy, those kids were pretty excited! Soon we drove home to get ready for bed so SANTA could come!


 Remi is so proud of his Gingerbread House...some of it has been picked apart and eaten! Ha!
 


 
 My heart is full. I love these kiddo's with all of my heart!
   
 We read a lot of Christmas Books before opening their new Christmas Books. I love this so much!
 

 Checking out the new Family Yearbook
 Paisley is excited to leave Santa this Gingerbread House instead of cookies this year.


I love the excitement on CHRISTMAS EVE with little kids. It is so exciting for me too. This year Ashley asked the kids if they wanted to make COOKIES to leave for Santa but they really wanted to leave the GINGERBREAD HOUSE they had made for him instead. We thought that was a fabulous idea.

We got ready for bed and I was so lucky to sleep with my Sadie Bug. She was so excited! We snuggled and I tell ya, her little voice is just the cutest. She was telling me all about Santa when we went to sleep. I love CHRISTMAS! I love the magic of it all with these little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment