Sunday, January 19, 2020

SPECIAL DATE WITH WAYLON

January 14, 2020

Waylon told Mikell that he really wanted to go on a SPECIAL DATE with me and go see the movie JUMANJI 2.  So she gave me a heads up on it, and that Waylon was going to come ask me.  So sure enough he came up in his cute little voice and asked if we could go on a SPECIAL DATE, just me and him and go see the movie JUMANJI 2.  I was SO EXCITED that he would want to go on a DATE just me and him. I immediately said YES, of course!

So we went to see JUMANJI 2 which was good but man, it swore a lot! :(  But me and WAYLON had SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!  We got our POPCORN, and snuck in CANDY and DRINKS and we had the BEST TIME! One of the guys that worked there said, "Man, what a lucky little dude. He will treasure these memories going to the movies with his Grandma! I bet he will never forget it."  Well, that is my hope. I know I won't ever forget it. I love spending ONE ON ONE time with my Grandkids.

It was freezing cold when we got out of the movie so after looking at the "colored water" we found an outside fireplace to get warm. What a super fun time with a super fun kid!





No comments:

Post a Comment