Sunday, January 12, 2020

CHRISTMAS BOOKS TRADITION

December 23, 2019

Because I am spending Christmas Eve with Ashley's family in Idaho, I opened up our CHRISTMAS BOOKS and the FAMILY YEARBOOK with Zach's family a day early this year.

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE CHRISTMAS BOOKS! I have the best collection and I want my kids and grandkids to have an awesome collection one day too. So each year I give each of the grandkids a Christmas book of their own and then the family gets a nicer CHRISTMAS BOOK and then I give out the FAMILY YEARBOOK that I work on all year long.

I love this CHRISTMAS TRADITION! I hope throughout the years the kids will READ all of these awesome CHRISTMAS BOOKS to the grandkids and that their family will enjoy them!


 
 


 


  Everyone loved reading their books and I love the tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment