Sunday, January 19, 2020

49ERS VS VIKINGS GAME

January 11, 2020

I LOVE the 49ERS. They have been my team since the 1980's. I have loved them through thick and thin. There were a few years when their record was the worst in the NFL. I still loved them. Then the idiot, Colin Kaepernick  started taking the knee and I was so upset about that. What a disgrace! But I still loved the 49ers.

Well, this year my team is in FIRST PLACE and I couldn't be more excited! Well, now we are into the playoffs and it gets a little stressful. I want my 49ers to make it to the SUPERBOWL so bad!

Zach and his family LOVE the VIKINGS and CHIEFS and the CHIEFS are my 2nd favorite team. But it came down to the 49ERS and VIKINGS so it would be war at my house. They hate my TEAM!

So Joyce and Jenny invited me up to their house for a spectacular lunch...oh my goodness it was good! And to watch the game.  It was a great game for my TEAM!! We WON and I couldn't be happier! I'm sure the people that live in my house were not very happy at all!

 But the next day we we watched THE CHIEFS in the most exciting game I have ever seen and they WON too so that was a good thing! It would be a dream come true if my 2 top TEAMS went to the SUPERBOWL!! I'll keep my FINGERS CROSSED!!








This was such a fun day!!

These kids were all in their CHIEFS gear and were SO EXCITED for the game. Thank goodness the CHIEFS won or it would have been a bad day at our house. I love that even baby Skylee has a CHIEFS onesie and hairbow. She was rady for this game even with one boot on and one boot off! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment