Sunday, January 12, 2020

CHRISTMAS WITH THE EXTENDED FAMILY 2019

December 25, 2019

This has been a very busy CHRISTMAS DAY! After being in Idaho, then coming home to do Christmas with my kiddo's, and now off to my Dad's to have CHRISTMAS DINNER with my whole family is truly exhausting, but I love it and I love seeing everyone on CHRISTMAS.

 Steven loves Remington and I was so happy Remi would take a pic with him!
 Grandma Shirley sure loves these Great grandchildren of hers.




 Mona always does a great job decorating for us!








 




 Nice Lytt!
 These little kids sure love Grandma Shirley!

  Steven made another costume change...

 

 We were so lucky to hear Mona and her friend sing a few CHRISTMAS CAROLS in Filipino! So much fun!






 


  The boys couldn't wait to come home and ride their hoverboards

We came home from my Dads and the kids wanted to ride their hoverboards again. Even some of the bigger kids...this is a funny story...a few days later I went downstairs to see Mikell was vacuuming while riding the hoverboard! Now that takes talent!

Well, CHRISTMAS is over but it went down as one of my favorites. I sure am thankful for being able to spend time with my family. I sure love each one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment