Sunday, January 31, 2016

SLEDDING ON OUR HILL

January 15, 2016

Zach LOVES SNOW! He loves cold weather, shoveling snow, and playing in it too! He gets more excited than the kids to go SLEDDING and so he built a huge HILL on the side of my house. He took the snowblower and blew SNOW on it to make it bigger. (Great idea!!).  It was dark but that didn't stop him and Boston from SLEDDING down it.


 At one point they asked me to join them. I had just got home and was in slippery boots and I thought "Sure, I'll do it. It looks fun"!!  Well, I could hardly climb up the HILL cuz of my slippery shoes. I just had to jump on my belly onto the sled and go forward! Right!!  I got on and slid BACKWARDS and rolled! I almost peed my pants laughing so hard! Then I tried it again and me and Boston had a great time going down together.
                                             Blowing snow up to make our sledding hill

  Waylon sat on top of the hill and kept eating SNOW!




 Zach putting on Boston's Dinosaur Track Snow Shoes. He loved making Dino-tracks in the snow!


OK...So here is my attempt to go sledding:

1.  This is easy! Here I go!
 2. Oh crap! I'm sliding backwards! I dig my fingers in the snow to try to stop me. Then I gather speed!
 3. I ended up sliding, then ROLLING down and landing in a big heap! I laughed so hard I couldn't even get up!
 4. I tried again. This time Boston helped me and...
 5. I did it!! And it was fun!

 My little Waylon loved playing in the snow too!

 Boston couldn't get enough. He was super sad when they had to go in. Zach was too! They both just wanted to go down one more time!




The next day Zach wanted to try SNOWBOARDING on the SLED...He's a little CRAZY!
 Oh Geez! I was thinking this isn't going to end well!
There he goes!
He found out that it hurts a bit more when you fall, once you get older! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment