Sunday, January 3, 2016

BYU/UTAH BOWL GAME

December 19, 2015
I was so shocked when I found out that BYU and UTAH would be playing each other in the ROYAL PURPLE BOWL playing in Las Vegas. So of course we had to get together to watch that at my Dad's house. Usually we make food that's BLUE or RED but I was too tired this year. (I didn't even wear BLUE!) I have done too many parties and I had a big day today. It was chock full of fun! I did make some posters to hang on the wall though for a few little decorations! I love both teams. I have actually watched more UTE GAMES than BYU this year, but I tend to go for BYU when they play each other. It was a pitiful game right from the get go! Boo! BYU started playing later in the game but it was too late by then!






                                                                       BOO!



 


 Reed and Diane were the only UTE fans here. Granted, most of the family couldn't come!

No comments:

Post a Comment