Sunday, January 3, 2016

GRINCH DINNER

December 19, 2015

Today was a long and busy day but while Ashley and Lytton were down for the BYU/Utah game and getting pics of the kids with Santa, I wanted to do my GRINCH DINNER for the grandkids. I had Steven draw me a pic out of green poster board so we could PIN THE HEART ON THE GRINCH. Then I made a GRINCH PUNCH GAME so the kids could punch in the hole to find a surprise in the cup. Well I was tired, a bit ornery (I can get that way sometimes!) and frustrated with Steven. He was ruining the whole party for me! I didn't decorate my table cute like planned. I forgot to get the red and green cookies out and the Grinch fruit cabobs! Geesh! So we ate ROAST BEAST and had WHO-HASH and played the games. Steven made fun of Boston for not getting the heart on the GRINCH where it was supposed to go. That made Boston feel bad and then Steven just got worse. We ended up arguing and I told him I was going to tell Mom. He said I was a tattle tale and he was telling Mom, Santa, the Grinch and Jesus on me! He was so mad he said he wasn't coming to Christmas! Well at that point I didn't care. He had ruined this GRINCH PARTY for me. He turned me into the GRINCH and I felt bad it didn't turn out! Next year it will be much better! Then we watched THE GRINCH and the kids loved it!
 
 Steven did a great job drawing me a GRINCH!

 The boys played pin the heart on the Grinch over and over again!


 I forgot to put out my Grinch cookies and Grinch Fruit Kabobs! Geesh!

The boys loved playing GRINCH PUNCH!:



 





 


 Paisley loves her Uncle Zach and Aunt Kell. He makes her laugh
                                                        Zach, Paisley and Ashley
                                               Aunt Kell is the best! She loves this little cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment