Sunday, January 3, 2016

SEEING SANTA!

December 19, 2015

We went to Station Park to get Remington and Paisley's picture taken with SANTA! The line was crazy long and it took a while to get in to see him. Remington was SO good! I was so proud of him for being so good the whole tmie we were in line. Once we got to see Santa, Paisley had fallen asleep and we woke her up for the pic. Remington was so shy when he saw Santa. He would not look at him. I finally said Remington, look at Santa! He quickly looked at him and then looked straight ahead. We could not get him to smile at all! He was just stone cold straight faced! It was funny! Oh they are cute! I had fun doing this with them!

                                                          Getting excited to see Santa!
                                                             Ashley and Paisley!
                                                                      Me and Paisley
 Remi loves his Daddy and I was so proud of him for being so good in this long line!
                                                                 Kissin' on my Paisley!
                                           Cute Bastian family. Love them so much!
  Too bad Paisley was in the middle of blinking in this pic! I love this sweetie!
 What a fun time we had! I have loved this Christmas season because of my grandkids!
                                        Remington would not look at him for nothing!
                                                                    Still not looking!
 This is kind of precious...Santa holding a sleeping Paisley! She woke up for the picture though!
                                              Remington really didn't want to look at Santa!
 FINALLY! I got him to look at Santa. But only for a split second!
                                                       He kind of liked his candy cane
This is the photo that the Elf took. I took a pic of it with my phone. there he is! Stone cold straight faced Remington! So funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment