Monday, January 4, 2016

NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY!

December 31, 2015

We had a NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY at Debbie's. We ate and played GAMES all night. We had a great time! The fun game we played for the first time was PIE FACE. It was SO FUNNY!
Poor Debbie got it in the FACE every time! I went 4 rounds without getting it in my FACE! It was a great time! We also played CRL, Tenzie's, Pictionary Man, and Buzz Word.

 This is where Steven gets it! My mom loves to come to a party in her "SPECIAL SURPISE"! She is hilarious!


 Jessica made these cute bags for the kids to open every half hour. They got a cute toy or stickers, etc...


 Jessica always get the TRIVIA GAME for us each year. We have to guess the Headlines of the Year and what month they took place in. I love this game! We also play the game where we guess who wrote what RESOLUTION.

PIE FACE PICS: I was hoping my Dad and Mona could make it to the party this year. My Dad really wanted to play this game!
                                                                    Diane
                                                                        Reed
                                                                    Brody
                                                             Debbie got it good every time!

                                                                            Reed
                                      Jessica was so scared cuz she hates whipping cream!

 I love whipping cream so it didn't bother me when I got it until it fell down my shirt!

                                                                    Ashley got it too!
                                 We were happy when Steven decided to give it a try too!
It was quite a feat to get Lytton to play this game. He hates any thing touching his face. I mean he HATES it! So I was proud of him when he participated. It might be that he caved because Steven kept calling him a CHICKEN! And probably would have for the rest of his life! Ha! Ha!



 RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR:

 I love partying with my Remington. I can't believe he and Reece stayed up til midnight with us!
                                                           Reece and Remi          
                                                                 Debbie pours the drinks!
                                                                     The Robinson's







MIDNIGHT KISSES: Ewww!




                                                I loved myMidnight kiss!


                           HAPPY NEW YEAR! HERE'S TO A WONDERFUL 2016!


No comments:

Post a Comment