Sunday, January 31, 2016

LYTTON GETS A MACK DIESEL!

January 24, 2016

Lytton didn't get to attend our awesome Dance Party the night before because he flew to INDIANA to buy a DIESEL. He is getting it because he now owns the GRAVEL PIT in Downey, Idaho. He is buying the DIESEL and will by a SIDE DUMP so that he can deliver gravel to those purchasing it. He was so excited! He loved driving the DIESEL and is super happy with it. He gave me a ride in it when he got home. It was cool!



 Ashley and Remington sitting in the back of the diesel on the bed.
                                              Lytton took me for a little spin in the diesel

                                                       I gave it two thumbs up!

While Lytton was driving across the country, I got to help watch the kiddo's. They were so much fun and Remington was the loviest, cuddlebug. Oh I couldn't get enough of him. He would just run up and love me without me asking. That made my whole weekend. He is a crack up too. I loved watching him.
This is my favorite pic of him from the weekend. Super funny. Trying to touch his tongue to his nose like Grandma!

I learned that Paisley does throw fits once in awhile. I was shocked! She has always been the perfect baby. She isn't bad, believe me but she can let you know how she's feeling when she's not happy, which wasn't often.  My shoulder hurt for 3 days after I got home from holding her so much. Oh but she melts my heart. She is so sweet!


                                                                        Isn't she a doll?

 Don't judge me. I didn't wear make up the whole time I was up there!
                                     Oh I love my Remi! We had fun playing airplanes and helicopters!
 This little girl missed her Daddy! She has him wrapped around her cute little finger!



 She keeps sucking on her bottom lip! Remi loved taking pics with my camera.

Tubby Time!
These cute kiddo's are so much fun, but exhausting too! What fun to be Grandma to these two!


No comments:

Post a Comment