Sunday, January 3, 2016

FRIENDS CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST

December 19, 2015

I woke up early to go to my FRIENDS CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST that we do every year. We have it at Kris Bauer's house. She makes the best CINNAMON ROLLS EVER! This year we decided when we exchanged our gifts (we always do a little something for each other),  we would do the theme: "THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS."  So after we ate, we got up and explained our gifts. I loved it! It turned out so cute! I took a pic of my favorite things so you can all see. I wrapped it in "A BROWN PAPER PACKAGE TIED UP IN STRING" (This is from Sound of Music for those wondering what the heck!)

I cannot tell you how much I love these sweet FRIENDS of mine. I feel very blessed every time I'm with them. Amazing ladies I tell ya!


Ok so these are a few of my favorite things: I love Coke and Fudge, I love Christmas music so I gave them a copy of the CD I made this year, I love Lip Lites Cappucino lip gloss (I've used that for 22 years!) and I made a list of fun games to play with pics to go with because I love throwing parties and playing fun games! So there's a little about me!
 Kim Foust, Brooke Wallwork, Cozette Freckleton, and Suzanne Blankinship (she was sick but we made her come!)
 Janice Johnson, and Stephanie Dickson in the back with Mary Riggs, Shelli Hunger, me and Kris Bauer in the front.




Leslie Christensen and MaryAnn Rivas are missing from this picture this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment