Sunday, January 3, 2016

SANTA TABLES

December 18, 2015

I was on the committee at work to plan the CHRISTMAS PARTY for our whole department. I found this cute idea on Pinterest to decorate the tables like a SANTA'S BELLY.  I wanted to try it and I loved how it turned out! It was super simple and definitely something I will be doing again!
 Super cheap and easy way to decorate! The black belt is a Dollar Tree black vinyl tablecloth. The gold buckle is a piece of gold posterboard. The Red table cloth I bought at Hobby Lobby and put it over a white round one to show kind of like the white fur. You don't need to add that step if you don't want to. You can also add gold charger plates to put under your plates for more color.

 I should've taken a pic of the food without the big white bucket full of gravy! We had Red Flame cater it.
We did a buffet style lunch so this table only has the dessert plates on it.
 I also made a bunch of cute things for a photo booth:




 And this is the whole Davis County Clerk Auditor's Office! A bunch of great people to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment