Sunday, December 30, 2018

SKYLEE MIKELL WRIGHT JOINS OUR FAMILY

September 14, 2018

Zach and Mikell welcomed our newest little member of our family today! SKYLEE MIKELL WRIGHT was born! Everyone is so excited for this little GIRL to join our FAMILY!  Her big brothers are beyond excited! Well, maybe 2 of them anyway. Briggs isn't sure at all about this!

I was in Nauvoo when I got word that SKYLEE was born. It was killing me that I couldn't be there. Mikell sent me all of these pictures of the wonderful day!

 Our beautiful baby GIRL! Doesn't Mikell look awesome for just having a baby?

  Zach is a proud Daddy. He is a little nervous about having a GIRL but he'll be just fine!

  Waylon didn't like any of this. He knew something was up and he wouldn't even go sit by Mikell for about 30 minutes. He was so unsure of what was happening!

 Briggs is really checking her out. Who is this baby and why is everyone making a big deal over her?





 Mikell put her in this little football outfit because she knew the boys would really love it!
Our PRECIOUS BABY GIRL...I am so happy you are ours! We all Love you so much!

 Precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment