Sunday, May 7, 2017

OGDEN TEMPLE

May 6, 2017

After eating at the Prairie Schooner, me, Mom and Diane went to the OGDEN TEMPLE to do some FAMILY names. We did the Iniatory for them and I had the most incredible experience I have ever had in the TEMPLE. It was pretty special for me and it really strengthened my TESTIMONY that what we do for our FAMILY MEMBERS that have passed on, is REAL! There are those that are truly waiting to get their work done and it was an HONOR for me to perform that service for them. Both me and Diane had incredible experiences and the lady that performed the ordinance was crying and felt the same thing I did. It was the most AMAZING EXPERIENCE I have had there. I feel so BLESSED to have been a part of this. And a big SHOUT OUT to my sister, Debbie for spending countless hours finding these names for us and piecing our FAMILY together.
FAMILIES truly are FOREVER! And I LOVE MINE!


 Me, Diane and my Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment