Sunday, May 7, 2017

IDAHO FALLS

April 2017

We took a very spontaneous trip to IDAHO FALLS and YELLOWSTONE. Like I had 30 minutes to pack and away we went. It was so fantastic! I had the best time and was so happy Zach and Kell invited me to come. We stayed in IDAHO FALLS each night in really nice suites in the Marriott.

We swam every night and the first night there, we walked on the RIVER WALK. It is SO BEAUTIFUL! I love going here!

The next morning we woke up early to drive to YELLOWSTONE. That's in another post! It was the best time!

Check out our RIVERWALK here:




It's just beautiful seeing the IDAHO FALLS TEMPLE in the background.






 We walked on this bridge and it was so pretty looking out over it. I loved this night!
But I love these boys more!

No comments:

Post a Comment