Sunday, May 7, 2017

PUTTIN' OUT FIRES!

April 2017

Jessica and I are still training for CERT. One of the things we had to do was learn how to put out small FIRES. We were so nervous about this but it ended up being FUN and EASY! We have a buddy system and there are certain things we have to say and do to make sure no one gets hurt. We got to practice and then I wanted to take pics so we would remember this!

 Jessica looks so cute! She took off her helmet for this photo!
Here I am with my way too big gloves!

This was the most FUN CERT training exercise we've had yet. Some major stress is going on now for our big final CERT MOCK DISASTER! We are both a nervous wreck at what we've been assigned to do for it but I'm sure we'll manage though. It's been so much fun taking this course with Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment