Sunday, May 7, 2017

BILL AND THE KIDS VISIT DOWNEY

April 22-24, 2017

Bill brought the kids up to DOWNEY to see Ashley and to look for homes to buy. He wants to sell his company, and move out of Vegas. I don't fully understand why he would choose Downey, but I have a few reasons I think for choosing this area. Regardless, we all went up there to visit him and the kids and we had a great time! I just love it when all of my Grandkids are together. I can't get enough of them!
Our crazy bunch that I love so much! So happy when we can all be together!

 Hello Sadie! Zander was excited to see this little one!
Remington was a little bit excited to see Zander. They love each other! Zander is Remi's uncle.
 Bella loves this Sadie Bug!
 Zander and Boston loved exploring when we went looking at land. They had a riot!
 Me and my Zachy-bo! I sure love him. He is one great guy!
 Bella and Waylon had fun and she was cute to make up games for him. They were feeding this mean shark poisonous berries!
 Baby Briggs' first trip to Idaho. He was a really good boy!
 Zach with his little brother and sister, Bella and Zander.
 Boston and Remington really enjoyed spending time together this weekend.
 So sweet. This happy baby sure loves her Daddy!
 Bella couldn't get enough of holding the babies! She was a great helper!
 Aunt Kell with little Sadie!
 Briggs meeting Papa Billy. His middle name is after him. Bronco!
 Precious little Briggs. Love this little fella!
 These three had a ton of fun together!
 Paisley and Waylon had so much fun playing together. First they spent time on the swings,
 Then they had races on the horsies
 And they loved playing in the sand box with all the big digger trucks and toys.
 All of the kiddo's had a fun time playing around Ashley's yard.
 Cute little Bella. I love this girl and I love this photo!
 Oh Geesh! Billy, please don't break the swing!
Love this girl of mine! She is something to be proud of that's for sure!

Then me and Lytt took Zander to go feed some of the cows. That's always fun!




What a fun experience for Zander! He loved it!

So happy for this fun weekend in Downey!

No comments:

Post a Comment