Sunday, May 7, 2017

SWIMMING IN IDAHO FALLS

April 2017

We loved SWIMMING in the POOL at the hotel. That's the boys' favorite thing to do! This was a big pool with a huge HOT TUB and then all of a sudden, these SQUIRTERS came on and Waylon had the best time! He was hilarious! I got the best videos of him. It totally made my day!

These pics are 3 days combined of swimming:

Getting ready to swim! These boys were so excited!
Boston loves his Grandma Suzie and I love him! We have fun hangin' out together!







 Here comes the squirters and this kid was in heaven!
 Look at this happy face and you should have seen his happy dance!
 Kell and Boston in the hot tub.
Selfie with my Briggs!

 Oh how I loves these boys!

The last day I didn't swim. I just held Briggs. He loved the lights and the sounds coming from the pool. We had the whole pool to ourselves the last day and they boys had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment