Sunday, May 7, 2017

PRAIRIE SCHOONER

May 7, 2017

I thought it would be fun to CELEBRATE JENNY'S BIRTHDAY so I made reservations at the PRAIRIE SCHOONER. I forgot how much I love this place. The ambience is so much fun and the food is delish!  Everyone had a great time and loved their food. I can't wait to take the grandkids here someday. They would love eating out of COVERED WAGON and seeing the BEAR AND WOLVES.
Here we are eating in the covered wagons! What a fun dinner we had!
  Jenny, Madison, Dalyn, Diane and Joyce...I knew Joyce would order the Ribeye Steak!
    Little Briggs loved the covered wagon too!
 Me and Kell...the best daughter in-law!

  I loved the decor in here. The bear and wolves and all of the covered wagons and fire pits.
 Mona and Dad

 Mona got the Steak Salad It was huge and she said she can eat this in 3 meals!
 So we ate this for two days!
 Mom loved her chicken fried steak and Cinnamon sugar Yam...delish!
 Jenny, the cute BIRTHDAY GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment