Friday, April 22, 2016

PLAYING IN THE CHURCH PARKING LOT!

April 3, 2016

Before the Bastian's went home, Lytton needed to check the brakes on his diesel. We had him park it at the CHURCH PARKING LOT. The kids had a blast riding bikes and sitting in the diesel. I can't tell you how much I love it when all my Grandkids are playing together. I wish the Bastian's lived closer!!

Boston loved sitting up in the big cab.
Waylon did NOT like being in the diesel!
                                                    He just wanted mom to hold him.
                                                              My cute little Love Bug!
                                Zach takes Remington for a ride around the parking lot.
                                Boston had to show me some cool tricks he does on his bike!




                               I'm so glad Lytton knows how to fix cars. He loves this diesel!
 Remington liked playing on the back of the diesel. Although it scared me!
Boston loves to ride fast on his bike and do tricks already. Geesh! He scares me!

Afterwards we went to my house and the kids played a little longer before the Bastian's went home.





No comments:

Post a Comment