Friday, April 22, 2016

GENERAL CONFERENCE WEEKEND AT GRANDMA'S

April 3, 2016

I spent the night at my Mom's house with Ashley and Lytton and their kiddos because Zach and Mikell's kids were sick. We had a wonderful time watching GENERAL CONFERENCE together. Listening to the PROPHET, and APOSTLES speak is exactly what I needed. I loved this CONFERENCE and I'm not going to lie, I'm a little worried about President Monson. He doesn't look too good and he spoke for just a few minutes, but I loved how he talked about MAKING GOOD CHOICES. I know that when we do, we are happier, and life is a lot easier!

Remington and Paisley were so good during CONFERENCE. I had made them a bag full of different activities to do to try and help them be quiet. It worked. We were able to LISTEN and feel the Spirit. Boston and Waylon enjoyed their bag full of activities as well. I love making stuff like that for the Grandkids! Hopefully they will use the things I got them to help them sit quietly during Sacrament too.

I admit, we pretty much just lounge in jammies while we listen. I probably should get dressed but I want to be as comfortable as can be to really soak it all in. I am just so happy that Ashley and Lytton could come down so we could spend this weekend together. Me and Mom enjoyed the kiddo's so much, Man! I just love em' so much!

 Paisley had a blast playing with Grandma Shirley's dress up necklaces.
                                                   Remington loved coloring his pages!
 I bought these different Super Hero masks at a boutique and Remi thought they were awesome!
 Remi kept looking at me funny. This mask felt weird. It wasn't tell after I took the pic that I realized I had it on upside down! Duh! Grandma!

 Grandma Shirley couldn't get enough of Paisley! She never wanted to put her down!
                                                Once in awhile I got a turn to hold her!
 Paisley laid down to watch Conference. She was so good through it all.

                                 Ashley helps Remington with his activities I got for him.
                                            Remi loved coloring with is dry erase board.        

 Mikell sent me a pic on her cell phone. Apparently they got into their masks too!
I love how Remi would lay and listen to conference with his Mommy. He is so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment