Tuesday, April 12, 2016

EASTER BASKETS!

March 27, 2016

EASTER is such a fun holiday at our house. Not only do we Color Eggs, go to Egg Hunts, and plant Magic Jelly Beans, we do love when the Easter Bunny visits. It's so exciting to try and find BASKETS full of CANDY and small TOYS. This year Boston could hardly stand it! He couldn't wait to wake up see what the BUNNY had left him! He wanted to sleep with me the night before and he wanted me to go to sleep really quick so the Easter Bunny would hurry and come!

Usually Ashley and Lytton come and spend the weekend with us but this year Ashley wasn't feeling so hot so she stayed home until Easter Dinner. She took pics for me of Remington finding his BASKET and of their little EGG HUNT, and pics of the kiddos in their new Easter Outfits I bought them. I missed them so much and hope next year we can all be together.

The Easter Bunny brings them a BASKET but then so does Grandma Suzie. I get them their kites, videos (this year it was The Good Dinosaur), their Easter Outfits, books, bubbles, etc... Oh how I love EASTER!!! I love the kids' baskets that I had my friend Darla, make for them. It has their names embroidered on them. This year Paisley got her FIRST BASKET!

I also do BASKETS for my kids too. This year the boys got Emergency Car Kits (They like it when I get Emergency Preparedness stuff for them) BBQ stuff and ties and the girls got a skirt, or dress, lotions, etc...
 I took this pic of Boston sleeping with me. Oh this sweet boy dreaming of Easter Baskets filled with candy and toys!

                              Waylon was happy they found his basket in the bathtub!


                                             This was Waylon's basket before I hid it.
  This was Boston's before I hid it behind the dog food. We had to play "hot and cold" to find it.


Boston and Waylon in their new Easter Outfits. My handsome boys! I am the luckiest Grandma!

I was so happy that Ashley took lots of pics of her cute kids for me!
Seriously, are they not just precious?! Oh how I love these two cuties with all my heart!

 Remington and Paisley look adorable in their new Easter Outfit and Easter Baskets!
 We're going to Disneyland in May so I put some Disney outfits and a Minnie Mouse Purse Book in her basket.

                                    Remington was so excited to find his basket and eggs!

Their Easter Egg Hunt:



                                           My Sweet Pea, Paisley's, FIRST EASTER!
 The Easter Bunny...aka...Ashley and Remington below!




No comments:

Post a Comment