Friday, April 22, 2016

FUNNY FACES WITH GRANDMA





April 2016

I had gone up to Wellsville to visit Ashley and Lytton and the kids. We were all so tired (It was Sunday afternoon, afterall) so we all decided to take a nap when the kids went down for theirs. When When I woke up, Remi wanted to play with my camera on my phone so we took lots of FUNNY FACED PHOTOS together. I look horrible in these pics but who cares? I had a blast with my little buddy!

                                     Pulling a funny face...Remi was doing fishy kisses!
 He always lets me give him lots of kisses! He's my snuggle buddy!


                                                                     Silly!
 And then he ran to Paisley and gave her lots of loves. She absolutely adores her big brother! She laughs all the time when he's around. She thinks he's the best thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment