Friday, April 22, 2016

DELAYED EASTER EGG HUNT

April 3, 2016

After Conference, we went to my house. We decided to have our FAMILY EASTER EGG HUNT since Ashley's family was sick on Easter. Zach and Waylon were feeling a bit better when we got there so we decided to go for it. Mikell was awesome and filled TONS OF EGGS with CANDY and I had a few bags of CANDY left so we hid them all in the front yard and gave out plastic bags for the kids to gather them in. They had a ball! Remington got bored after awhile and just wanted to play trucks in the dirt. We had so much fun and I can't tell you how much I love it when all the kiddo's are together. We have so much fun!

                                                       Go Waylon! Get those eggs!







 
 

 Remington wasn't in a big hurry to pick up eggs and candy! He is so funny!
                                                Lytton, Paisley and Remi finding eggs

                                                                         Two of 'em!
                          Remington would rather play in the dirt than find eggs! He's all boy!
                                 Paisley wasn't so sure about the feel of the grass on her feet!
                                                                        Love her!
                                 Mikell helps the kiddo's empty out their loot from the eggs.
                                       I love this pic of Boston and Mikeel. Super cute!

The 4 are my life!
                                               Waylon loved all of his candy!
 Paisley was smiling and so happy until I pulled out my big camera and then she would look up at it like, "What's she gonna do with that thing?"
This right here is what makes me the most happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment