Friday, April 22, 2016

PAPER AIRPLANES

April 19, 2016

After preschool, Boston and his little friends came to my house to play. On my lunch break I came home to see these cute boys playing PAPER AIRPLANES. They had so much fun! They would laugh when their AIRPLANES would hit my bedroom window and I'd say, "Hey!" They would laugh and try to hit it again. They were so cute! It's fun to watch Boston interact with kids his age. He is going to KINDERGARTEN in the Fall at West Bountiful Elementary with these boys. He is so happy to be going where his friends are. Mikell will be teaching Preschool out there everyday with her Mom so it will be easier for her to get him there for Kindergarten. I couldn't believe when they went to Kindergarten Round Up! I can't believe he is old enough to start school!

 




 These boys are actually almost a whole year older than Boston but will be going to Kindergarten with them. Emmett on the far left is Boston's cousin and he is a 3 months younger than him.



Mikell took this pic of these boys FLEXING THEIR MUSCLES! Even Waylon in the back on the slide is flexing his muscles!

Waylon is obsessed with TENTS right now. Kell is such a great Mom to set up a little tent for him. He loves to sit in it and eat in it, and he does NOT like to get out of it!

 He sticks his head out to watch Boston and his friends fly their paper airplanes.
                                                        Oh how I love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment