Friday, April 22, 2016

OLIVE GARDEN IN LOGAN

April 8, 2016

My Mom and I drove to Wellsville to spend the night at Ashley's house. We went there to watch the kids while Ashley and Lytton packed up their house...they're moving to Idaho! (That's another story). Anyway, we went to Logan to eat dinner at the OLIVE GARDEN. Oh my gosh! It was so good tonight! Remington and Paisley were super good! They were so well behaved and it was so much fun to be with them.
                                       Grandma Shirley, Pretty little Paisley and Remington

                                           Oh how I love those big brown eyes!
                                                     Ashley and Grandma Shirley!
                                 My sweet little Remington was so good at this restaurant!
                                                                  Me and Lytt
 We let Paisley taste lemon and she's just like her Grandma Suzie...she loved it!
                         This guy loves him some ravioli. He is such a great little eater!
                    One more pic of my beautiful little Paisley. I can't get enough of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment