Friday, April 22, 2016

A LITTLE HIKE

April 2016

The weather was perfect outside. I asked Zach and Kell if they wanted to go for a walk with me. Zach said, "We were going to head up to a little trail up Farmington Canyon. Come with us." So I did. It was a nice little hike. We got to see the raging waters coming down. It was so powerful! I could sit and watch it for hours! Waylon was so funny during the HIKE. He talked the entire time we HIKED! He walked most of it and rode on Zach's back for some of it too. Boston is a like a mountain goat. That kid loves to HIKE!  Just like his parents. He kept wanting to go up on these really steep paths that there would be no way I could do. So him and Zach would HIKE up them and come down to join us. I love that this family loves HIKING and being in the GREAT OUTDOORS!!
I love this nature loving family! Poor little Boston had just got sunscreen put on his face, then he climbed on all fours, and wiped his face and the dirt stuck to his face because of the lotion. Love my dirt lovin' kid!
 Waylon held hands with Mikell or me most of the way and talked non-stop! He is so funny!
                                    Boston is like a mountain goat. He goes fast and steep!
                            I zoomed up to him to get this photo. He had climbed way up high.
                                      Look at this water coming down from the mountains!
 Again, this pic was zoomed in on. They were almost to the top of a really steep hill.

 I love the lessons Zach is teaching Boston about respecting and appreciating nature.
 I can't get enough of this water. I love watching it! The roar of the water was so loud.
                                    Waylon loved throwing rocks into it off this cement bridge
                                              Boston loved throwing big rocks too!
 I love this pic of two cute boys with their dog. Nezzy loves hiking too!


                                                               Stopped for a selfie!
 What a great Daddy Zach is. Waylon was just the cutest today! Man alive I love this kid!
                                                             This cute Wright Family!
                                                            I love this pic of Mikell


                                                  I always love the hike down!
 What a fun time I had with these guys! I love being so close to the mountains and Farmington Canyon trails!



No comments:

Post a Comment