Sunday, February 21, 2016

VALENTINE'S DAY GOODIES

February 2016

I didn't get to do ALL of the fun stuff I wanted to do for Valentine's Day. I have had a bad cold and just didn't get around to getting everything done. I got a few little things for the Grandkids and loved watching them open them up.

 When I saw how much candy Boston was getting from Preschool I decided to skip the candy and go for the Applesauce they all love. This sign says You're Awesome Sauce Valentine!
 Remington and Waylon love playing with puzzles so they each got two new ones.
Paisley loved her little puppy dog that sings lots of songs and says lots of words.
Boston was thrilled with his new "wrestling buddies" (Ultimate Warrior and John Ceyna). Here he is making his mean wrestling face! (He even has the mean tattoo on his arm!)




No comments:

Post a Comment