Sunday, February 21, 2016

OOPS-A-DAISY!

February 15 2016

After we came home from playing at Wiggle Worms, Ashley wanted me to take some pics of Paisley. She's 7 months old and we still haven't taken her 6 month photos. Well it started getting late so Ash said, "Before you go could you please just take one family photo for me?"  I said, "Sure!" Right then Mikell called me to give me an update on Nezzy cuz the dog was at the vets. I had to keep snapping pics of Ashley cuz Remi was wiggling all over and wanted to go play so I wasn't paying attention. I had seen her write 6 months on a chalkboard for Paisely to hold. But then I saw it! I won't lie...I swore! Not the reaction you'd think a grandma would say and Mikell was like what? What's going on? I said HOLY SH*#@!!  Oh my Hell! Are you freakin' kiddin' me? Look at this photo and tell me what you would think!!
Remington's said, Oldest Child, Paisley's says Middle Child and Ash was holding a Coming Soon sign!
  I was so shocked! I mean completely and utterly shocked! I knew Ashley wanted a large family and her kids close in age but 15 months apart! Geesh! Well, it was a major OOPS-A-DAISY! But I am so happy for them! She really wanted to run a half marathon in July and has been training for it, but it looks like that ain't gonna happen! Wow! I still can't get over it!! Little 7 month old Paisley is going to be a big sister!! CRAZY! I'm so happy my family is growing. I guess we will have yet another birthday in October! She thinks she's due around the middle of October. Remington will barely turn 3 years old on Oct.3rd so she will have 3 little ones under the age of 3!  Good luck Bastians!!

No comments:

Post a Comment