Sunday, February 21, 2016

GO TAKE A HIKE!

February 20 2016

It was a beautiful sunny day Saturday and so Zach and Kell took the kids on a HIKE. They invited me to go but I have been down in bed since Thursday night! I have the worst cold ever! I have been miserable! Anyway...they took the boys and had a blast! Waylon was in heaven! He HIKED the whole way! He didn't want Zach to carry him in the back pack. Looks like they have another NATURE LOVER in their family. This family has so much fun together. They all love to HIKE and play sports and it's so much fun to see them so happy! I can't wait to join them when I get feeling better.
 Here they are first starting out...Waylon didn't last long in the back pack. He wanted to hike too!
                                                          I love this Wright Family!

 They took Nezzy too and she was so good! She wouldn't run off. She'd stay a few feet in front of them but would never go too far off.
 


               Boston is an awesome hiker. He loves it as much as his parents!
                                   My little Waylon! I love this sweet little guy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment