Sunday, February 21, 2016

HOUSE HUNTING!

February 2016

It's always SUPER FUN when Joyce and Jenny come in town but to have them here PERMANENTLY will be OUT OF THIS WORLD! Me and Mom went with them looking for HOUSES in Davis County and some out by where Jenny will be working. They found a BEAUTIFUL HOUSE in North Salt Lake only 8 minutes away from Mom! I fell in love with:
1. The View
2. Joyce's Shower
3.Joyce's Washer and Dryer in her bedroom closet...yes, you heard me right! In her own closet!! I want one!
4.The large Family Room downstairs for super fun family parties!!
5. A HUGE Cold Storage Room...I want one of these too!
6. Swimming Pool...Yay!! I cannot wait! Jenny said there was one rule: NO OLYMPICS! This pool is a shared community pool and she has to live next to these people. Ok, Ok, No Olympics!

To think they will only be 20 minutes away is so awesome and it really made my day when they put money down on it and they accepted Joyce's offer.  It's FOR REAL PEOPLE! They will be closing on the end of March. Jenny will transfer from her job first and Joyce will retire the first part of May.

This here pic of me in the one corner of Joyce's new shower. I love that it has this seat in it. How easy to shave your legs! This is a big shower but the pic only shows the little ledge. I love it! (It reminds me of Erin's shower that I love!)


 The view from her covered deck...disregard the inversion!

This is the front of her house. It's right up by Eaglewood Golf Course. Pretty sure Pres. Uchtdorf and Eyring will be in her Stake. Oh yeah....and Elder Bednar. Wow! She'll be hobnobbin' with the higher ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment