Sunday, February 21, 2016

SPECIAL DATE WITH REMINGTON!

February 2016

I drove up to Wellsville to see my REMINGTON and spend a fun day with him and Paisley. I took Remi to see the new KUNG FU PANDA 3 movie in 3-D.  Remington is always really good to sit through MOVIES. He loves them! I was surprised that he would keep his 3-D GLASSES on for 99% of the movie.

Can I just say I really loved this MOVIE!! Yes, of course I cried in it! I always do. But I loved spending time with REMINGTON even more!! Man, I love this kid!!
 Here we are leaving on our SPECIAL DATE!

I always kiss him on our FIRST DATE!

 Here is Remi wearing his 3-D Glasses!
 These are dark but we took them in the dark movie theater during previews.
                                                      Oh how I love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment