Sunday, February 21, 2016

DECORATING V-DAY COOKIES!

February 2016

After we got home from our "Special Date" me and Remington decorated HEART SHAPED COOKIES for VALENTINE'S DAY! He loved doing this! His favorite part was pouring on the SPRINKLES and boy did he pour! I love doing fun things with my Grandkids! I hope one day when they are older they will look back with fond memories of the fun things we've done together!

This is my favorite pic of the day! He has the cutest little face and smile that melts my heart! He had so much fun decorating the cookies.

                               Remington does a great job! He thinks this is kind of fun.  (Don't judge me for buying already cut out cookies and pre-made frosting!)
 Grandma helping Remi to smooth out the frosting just like so!
 
                                          And this is how you eat a cookie! Mmmm Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment