Sunday, February 21, 2016

PRECIOUS PAISLEY!

February 2016

I had a few weeks off from work (that's another long story) so I was able to spend several days up in Wellsville/Logan with Ashley and her kiddo's. I was so happy to have that time with them. The kids are growing so fast and I don't want to miss out on any of it. Just take a look at my sweet little Paisley, already 7 months old! I cannot believe how time flies! She is trying to crawl and before you know she won't want us to hold her much anymore. So I was thankful to have this time with her. She has us all wrapped around her little finger!

 Isn't she adorable? She is always smiling and really is the sweetest thing ever!

 We were trying to take a selfie and she kept staring hard and concentrating on the pic.
                                                    She is like, What is going on here?
                                     Ok, let Mommy take the pic and she is ALL SMILES!
                      I could just look at her all day. She is definitely my Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment