Thursday, February 26, 2015

TIES OR TUTU'S?

February 21, 2015

After Time Out For Women, me and Ashley rushed home to pack up the cars and head over to my Dad's. I was throwing a GENDER REVEAL PARTY for Ashley and Lytton. I could not wait to see if it was going to be a BOY or a GIRL! I was secretly hoping for a GIRL, but I would be happy too if it was a BOY!  I forgot my sign that said TIES OR TUTU'S. But that's the theme of the party. We handed out a bowtie or a tutu for what each person thought it would be. Then we, on the countdown from 5, sprayed SILLY STRING. It was going to be either BLUE OR PINK. We ate chicken BOWTIE pasta and had a great time celebrating with the Bastian's! So, this was funny. Before we sprayed the silly string I told Boston to wait til it was time and he was not expecting all the noise, and screams, and silly string all over the place and he just started crying! Poor little guy! It scared him! But I am happy to announce that I am having a 4th Grandchild and it is a GIRL!! PINK silly string was everywhere! Yay!!  A GIRL! Ashley was hoping for a GIRL and I am sure this little precious GIRL will have Lytton wrapped around HER little finger!








 Grandma Suzie with Remington...he is going to be a big brother to a baby sister!

 

 Ashley covered the Silly String and tied it with a blue and very light pink ribbon
 





I feel bad Boston was scared and didn't like it. But we had a fun time and it was everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment