Thursday, February 26, 2015

MIKELL IS 25!!

February 1, 2015

Holy Cow! Mikell is 25 YEARS OLD!  I really can't believe it! She is such a sweetheart and I am so glad she is my Daughter in-law. She is helpful, she is a wonderful wife and an awesome mother and she is kind and respectful to me. She is thoughtful of others and always takes time out to visit Big Grandma and her Grandparents and bring them treats. She is a good cook, she loves camping and hiking, fishing, shooting and  biking and makes a perfect companion to Zach. She is spiritual, and is a great teacher and leader to teenagers, and she is a wonderful daughter and sister. I want Mikell to know how special she is and I couldn't have asked for a better daughter in-law. I hope this BIRTHDAY IS WONDERFUL!















 



 
 
 
 
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY MIKELL!  LOVE YOU TONS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment